- Ski Runner volunteer drivers - Pete Seaman, Matt Foley, Sue Mulder, Kate Allen, Boolie Sluka, and Matt Maxham!
Other Items of Interest:
Library Books - We are still missing many library books - thanks for helping them come back in!
Act 46 Study Committee - The committee will be meeting again this Wed., Jan. 18, from 6:30 - 8 PM at the WCSU Central Office. Hope you'll join us!
Do You Know An RES Alumni? - Our library media/tech classes are conducting a survey and creating a digital living history to represent the past and present of Reading Elementary School and we need your help! Did you attend Reading Elementary School? Do you know someone who did? If you did, then please complete the survey and ask other alumni, to complete the attached SURVEY. Students will be researching their town and school history and preserving it digitally. Check out what we've done so far at RES PAST AND PRESENT.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP READING SCHOOL
- \Come to a Reading Elementary School Board Meeting!
- Come read to the students or volunteer to help in the library!
LUNCH & BREAKFAST MENU FOR THIS WEEK:
Please send in your payment if you have not already done so. Lunch accounts should be paid in full each month. If you need help complete the Free/Reduced Paperwork, we are here to help! ALL APPLICATIONS are kept confidential. Thank you!
- Mon., Jan. 16 - NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS - Staff at the SU for Staff Development.
- Tues., Jan. 17- Chicken Vegetable Curry w/Potatoes/Sweet Potatoes , Tangerine, Spinach, Whole Grain Corn Chips; Breakfast: Hard Boiled Eggs - The Regulars
- Wed., Jan. 18 - Minestrone, Cheese Sticks, Apples, Whole Grain Noodles; Breakfast: French Toast w/Bacon - The Regulars
- Thurs., Jan. 19 - Fish Tacos, Kiwi, Carrots, Cabbage & Iceberg Lettuce, Whole Grain Tortilla ; Breakfast: Hard Boiled Egg - The Regulars
- Fri., Jan. 20 - Pita Pizza, Applesauce, Broccoli & Cherry Tomatoes, Whole Grain Wild Rice; Breakfast: Omelet - The Regulars
Happening this Week:
- Mon., Jan. 16 - Inservice - NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
- Tues., Jan. 17 - School starts promptly at 7:45 AM.
- Wed., Jan. 18 -
- After School Program - 2:45 - 5 PM
- RES Board 6 PM
- Thurs., Jan. 19 - 8 AM - Special Board Meeting
- Fri., Jan. 20 - Ski Runners
Mark Your Calendar/Upcoming Events:
- Mon, Jan. 23 - Report Cards sent home
- Wed., Jan. 25 - After School Program 2:45 - 5 PM
- Fri., Jan. 27 - Ski Runners
- Wed., Feb. 1 - PTO Meeting 6 PM
- Fri., Feb. 3 - Ski Runners
- Fri., Feb. 10 - Ski Runners
- Sun., Feb. 12 - PTO Pasta Night 4 - 7 PM
- Fri., Feb. 17 - Ski Runners
- Mon., Feb. 20 - Fri., Feb. 24 - NO SCHOOL
- Fri., March 3 - Ski Runners